Lhasa with Mount Kailash Mansarovar Tour - 16 Days
Location: Tibet, Asia
Mount Kailash (6714m) , The farmed holy peak in west of Tibet . Mt. Kailash has long been an object of worship for four Major religious, for Hindu, it is domain of Shiva, It is also the abode of samvara-a multiarmed, wrathful deity worshipped in the chakrasamvara Tantric cycle of Tibetrian Buddhism. The joins of India also reverse the mountain as the site at which the first of their saints emancipated. And in the ancient Bon religion of Tibet , Kailash was the secred nine storeys Swastika Mountain , upon which the Banpo founder Shenrab alighted from haven. The 53 Km. Kailash circuit is the holist of all-Hindu as well as Buddist pilgrimages and the beacon, which draws most traveller to western Tibet . It is said that a single Parikarma erases the accumulated sins of a lifetime, while 108 cicurmbulation will achieve Salvation.
Lake Mansarovar - Sprawling below Mount Kailash is the sacred lake Manasarovar (4580m), where ritual bath will deliver a pilgrim to brahm's paradise and drink of its water relinquishes the sins of a hundred lifetimes.
Click here Planning and Preparation of Mt. Kailash Yatra
Itinerary: Lhasa with Mount Kailash Mansarovar Tour - 16 Days
Day 01: Katmandu (1300 mts.) Arrival, Our representive will meet at the airport and escort to the Hotel, Free at own and Evening dinner, overnight stay at Katmandu .
Day 02: Katmandu - After breakfast start to Katmandu sightseeing including Pashupatinath and Budha Nikanth Darshan, back to hotel and rest of the day is free for packing and program briefing.
Day 03: Fly to Lhasa (3650 mts.), Meet the group at the airport by the guide and transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Sightseeing tour of the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazaar, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Lhasa to Shigatse (3800 mts.), Visit the Tashilunpo Monastery and the free market. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06: Shigatse to Saga / Dongba (4500mts. - 375kms) - After breakfast drive from Nylam to Dongba for about 08:00 hours. Overnight stay at Dongba in tent or guesthouse.
Day 07: Saga / Dongba (4500mts. - 335kms) to Paryang / Chui Gompa - After breakfast drive from Dongba to Chui Gompafor about 07:00 hours. Overnight stay in tent or guesthouse.
Day 08: Stay at Mansarovar (4510mts.) - free for pooja and hawan, This is the first day stay at the bank of the Manasarovar Lake . Overnight stay in tent or guesthouse.
Day 09: Mansarovar to Darchen (4600mts. - 110kms.) - Mansarovar Parikrama by Land Cruiser. We will choose the special point to take dip in Manasarovar Lake and do Pooja of Lord Shiva. Full day free for spiritual activities. Drive around 2.30 hrs to Darchen and overnight stay there. Astapad excursion can be done at extra cost.
Day 10: Darchen to Diraphuk (4890mts. - 12kms.) - This is the first day of Kailash Parikrama. We should start our journey after breakfast as early as possible. This day we have to walk continuously for about 6 to 7 hours. Yak will carry all our goods and equipment. Overnight stay at Diraphuk in tent.
Day 11: Diraphuk to Zhulthulphuk (4790mts. - 22kms.) - This day is very sensitive and we have to pass Dolma-La Pass, which is 5400 mt. above sea level. The weather in unpredictable in Doma-la Pass and at any time snowstorm can fall. So we try to start our journey as early as possible. In route we can have Darshan of Gaurikund but it is very difficult to go and touch. Overnight stay in route to Zhulthulphuk in tent.
Day 12: Zhulthulphuk to Horquo - We will Trek down to Darchen later our tour starts back for Kathmandu following the same route and same system applies for all subjects of our accommodation and meal.
Day 13: Horquo to Dongba - Drive back to Dongba.
Day 14: Dongba to Nyalam - Drive back to Nyalam, which is the last stay in Tibet part.
Day 15: Nyalam to Katmandu - After custom formalities we will be picked up by Nepal side and continue drive to Kathmandu for about 05.00 hours and check into same hotel.
Day 16: Morning check out hotel, transfer to airport, catch flight for next Destination.
Option for early departure or you use your extra day for Himalayan mountain flight, Manakamana road trip, or Muktinath tour (Contact Samrat Tours & Travels for more information about option day trip at additional cost).
- INR 175,500.00 Per Person for Indian.
- NRI US$ 3790.00 Per Person for Foreigner or NRIs.
ESTIMATE FOR ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Horse for personal ride on kora days is approx INR 13000.00
- Extra ride for day trip to Astapad INR 1500.00 per person
- Extra day in Kathmandu INR 1800.00 for Indian and 45.00$ for others with 2 meals and accommodations.
- INR 2200.00 for Manakamana day trip including both way cable car tickets and transportation.
- Muktinath and Manakamana day trip INR 22500.00 per person including two nights in Pokhara, one night Jomsom round trip flight with meal, transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as above the Itinerary.
- Twin Sharing accommodation in tented camps and guest houses as per itinerary on full board basis during camping & on bed and breakfast from Lhasa to Ali.
- Kathmandu-Lhasa-Ali flight cost.
- Tibet China Visa fees, transportation by 4WD Land Cruisers (FOUR CLIENTS PER LAND CURISER), supporting truck.
- All trekking equipment such as two men tent, dinning tent, kitchen utensils, toilet tents, sleeping mattresses, camp chairs tables, all food stuff.
- Gamow bags (life saving device incase of altitude sickness).
- All sightseeing as per itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Monastery entrance fees, portable oxygen cylinders in case of emergency.
- Yak and Yak man for porter age of luggage and equipment.
- Travel permit to kailash AIR FARE FOR THE SECOTOR LXA KTM and all necessary transfers.
Cost does not include:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .
- LUNCH & DINNER during Tour to Lhasa and Sigatse.
- Nepal re-entry visa fees.
- Sleeping bag, Down jacket, Laundry, Telephone calls.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of travel insurance, Emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra charges for hiring porters and vehicles in case of land slide and other natural calamities.
- Gratitude tips.
MODEL OF PAYMENTS
- 20 days prior to tour departure date, 100% of the total cost should reach Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd account by telex transfer with passport of client.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written. Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
- 20 days before trip departure 10% of total trip cost.
- 15 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- 10 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost.
- 07 days and less departure 100% of total trip cost.
IMPORTANT PRE-DEPARTURE INFORMATION:
Casual wears and comfortable walking shoes are the rule of Tibet . Be sure to bring warm clothing as nights and early mornings can be quite chilly to downright cold. Indian Pilgrims strictly advisable no Sari. Bring all the film, medicine, cosmetics, personal toilet items etc. that you will need from home as these are difficult if not impossible to obtain on the way. A small first aid kit is also a good idea. Also quite useful is a route map, to know where you are going and have been each day.
What to take:
Winter wear: Gore-Tex material, though expensive, is highly recommended. Down jacket, raincoat or windbreakers, thermal under wears, Jackets, warm trousers & woolen shirts (cotton will also do), warm sweaters, woolen gloves, sun hat, comfortable shoes, light leather boots in case of snow, woolen balaclava ('monkey cap') & scarf/dust mask to protect your eyes & nose from dust.
Bring with you:
Snacks along the way. Chocolates, dry fruit, toffees, glucose; 'namkeen' etc. Strong water bottle & water purifying tablets. Personal medical kit and Diamox tablet (for high altitude). Sun glasses (to protect your eyes from UV, which is especially strong in high altitudes). Sun block or sun screen lotion, wet tissues (Fresh-ones are excellent to wipe off the dust), clothes-line/clips, needle & thread, deo-spray (handy for smelly boots/feet and for a round of spray in the toilet tent!), toilet paper, torch & spare batteries, daypack (small shoulder bag), Camera & films, Binocular.
This is one of the toughest high altitude road journeys on earth. You Must be physically fit - no two ways about that. Generally patients with asthma & heart problems have a problem acclimatizing to high altitudes. In your interests it is essential you should be examined by your doctor to know about your health condition and your ability to cope up with the rigors of high altitude travel for days in 'no road' conditions, extreme cold, dust, trekking to an altitude of 19500ft during the Parikrama, etc.
As you are traveling over high terrain, you are likely to experience symptoms and discomfort of altitude sickness (headache, loss of appetite, nausea, exhaustion, sleeplessness, breathlessness etc.) until your body adjusts to the elevation. This can take a couple of days or more depending on an individual. For this reason alone, we have made it mandatory to stay 2 nights at Nyelam (12000ft) before moving on to the higher altitudes. Drink plenty of water, be calm, and do not exercise. Do not drink alcohol or smoke prior to and during the tour. We also recommend you carry a strip of diamox tablets. Do consult your physician on the dosage. We provide Gamow bag (a special equipment to prevent sickness from high altitude) on this tour.
The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1 = 6.00 Yuan. 1 Yuan = INR 9.50 approx; Money can exchange at Bank of China at Zhangmu or from the locals at Zhangmu or Kodari. Exchange all your remaining Yuan at the end of the trip at Zhangmu itself before re-entering Nepal.
Risks & Liability:
Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
|For more information:-||ONLINE BOOKING||INQUIRY||TELL YOUR FRIENDS|